Monday, June 21, 2010

July School Holidays

What are you going to do in the holidays?
What would you like to do?
Are you going overseas?  If so where?
Don't forget to put your name at the end.


I'll be going up to my Mum & Dad's for a couple of days.  This means that I will be helping my Dad around the property. Gardening, weeding, mowing the feijoa paddock and orchard. The photo below is of me mowing the paddock before Christmas. 
I'll also be coming into school to get things ready for term 3.  What a busy term it will be!

11 comments:

  1. My cousin is coming down for the holidays all the way from mang a moca. Were going to have so much fun.




    By Madison

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sort of fun will you have with your cousins from Mangamuka, Madison?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's my birthday! My friends might came to my house for a play or sleepover. By Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  4. During the holidays im going to practice my ballet and netball. Im alsogoing to do sticker trading with my little sister. Im also going to read lots and lots. By Sarah Waller.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I might be going to Rotorua for a cople of nights. I will be going to Jacquies house when mum is at work. I will get my computer fixed. I would like to go to Rainbows end.
    By Tara

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are goling to Kelly Tarlton's Antarctic Encounter & Underwater World.
    I will practice my piano. By Sungju

    ReplyDelete
  7. In the holidays I will be staying at home. I would like to read books and go to the cinimers and watche Kik ass. By Joshua

    ReplyDelete
  8. In the holidays I'm going to Fidji. I really want to get my hair braded and go to the movies!!!

    By Jade

    ReplyDelete
  9. In the hoildays I will go to the SKY TOWER. I WILL want to get a hair cut and a curler to curl my hair. By IRENE

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice photo of you on the mower Mrs C!

    ReplyDelete