Sunday, December 4, 2011

Super Successful Sleepover at School

What a fantastic Sleepover at School. 
What was your favourite part? ..... Because!
How could it be improved for the year 3 classes next year?
(Don't forget your name)


Thursday Morning Year 3 Athletics Day
Running races over - time for some fun relays
High jump
Shot put action
Long jump champ
Thursday afternoon House Group rotations begin
 Rakino house - drawing masterpieces
Kawau house - creating Lego masterpieces
Motuihe house - puzzles in the hall 
Waiheke house - reading in the hall
 Our first meal together in the hall
Some of the girls eating pizza

The boys with their mouths full!
Dinner over - time for some fun and games on the field
The PE shed was emptied and we could play games of
our choice
Bedtime 
Most of us are relaxing quietly....!
The boys are chilling out!
Someone is already asleep....not!
Our first sleepover!
 Breakfast time
We had a choice of cereals, peaches or toast.  Yum, yum
Friday fun-filled activities 
The Burma Trail
Team work on the Burma Trail
The outdoors obstacle course
The makeshift indoor obstacle course
Designing a raincoat
Lots of negotiating and teamwork required
Many hands make light work
The test!
The Grand Finale!
Lining up for the safety instructions
Girls making a train
The boys twirly whirly
Do you think they are having fun?
The boys train about to leave the station!
Lunch time - sausage sizzle and fruit

15 comments:

  1. Oh dear, it does look like soooooo much fun, no wonder Jumana was fast asleep when she got home on Friday.
    Thank you for giving them such amazing memories.
    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite part was the water slide because I liked making the trains and sliding down on my tummy with Dasha.

    Written By: Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow it IS a fantastic sleep over at school! Well my favourite part was the water slide because you can zoom down and zooming down is fun+we get to zoom down what ever way you want.

    Oliver Zhang

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourite thing at SAS was the waterslide because it was fun and I liked it when we did the train. I liked everything else ,too my first eeeeeevvvvveeeeerrrrrrrr sleepover! I think it could be improved by no rain because I got filthy after the Burma trail and the Obstacle course.It was totally fun.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite part was eating the yummy pizza because there where lots of different types I could eat. Also you could improve by making a bigger water slide

    EPF [Elite People Force]

    Regards Allan xu

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Best part was when me and samantha were sliding together.



    By Dasha

    ReplyDelete
  7. SAS was off the hook I loved the water slide I haven't changed my mind about marrying the water slide they are having fun yummy pizza I liked the Burma trail I got 2nd in everything but long jump . Unluckily I didn't get a place in long jump .

    E dog

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favourite part was the water slide because I liked the awesome twirly wirly.It will be improved by leting them have fun!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favourite part of SAS was the water slide because the train was very fun and once when we did the train we all separated.It was too hot for me.Isis

    ReplyDelete
  10. my best part was the water slide because it went fast.I think it could be inproved for next for the year 3 not to do the burma trail in the rain because we got really mudy
    Parwana

    ReplyDelete
  11. Water slide was the best because we get to do trainee with our best
    friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Written by;
    MJ

    ReplyDelete
  12. My favorite part was going on the water-slide because we can make a train.The way that I think could make SAS better is to bring electricity toys.


    Jeffrey

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes that was the best sleepover ever. My best part was when we did the train down the water slide. If we not use the black thingy.
    jerway

    ReplyDelete
  14. My favourite part was the water slide because it was fun.
    bushra

    ReplyDelete
  15. My favourite part of SAS is sleeping in the class room because I have near had a sleep over with so many people before.Next year I think you should have more soap on the water slide. by Daniella

    ReplyDelete