Friday, February 10, 2012

Music with Mrs Hohaia

Today when I called in to see you at music with Mrs Hohaia, I was so impressed with your singing, so I thought I'd video you all.  Share it with your mum and dad and tell us what they thought.  Don't forget to write your name at the end.



Tadpole Blues

Yesterday I had a body and a tail
A body and a tail, body and a tail
Yesterday I had a body and a tail
Today I've got two legs as well

What is happening to me
Whatever can it be
I'm not very happy and that's because
I liked the way I was

Well blow me down, it's happenin' again
Happenin' again, happenin' again
Blow me down, it's happenin' again
There's two legs growing at the front as well

What is happening to me
Whatever can it be
I'm not very happy and that's because
I liked the way I was

Uh oh, what's going on, my tail is getting shor-orter
Tail is getting shor-orter, tail is getting shor-orter
What's going on, my tail is getting shor-orter
It's going, going, gone - oh no

What is happening to me
Whatever can it be
I'm not very happy and that's because
I liked the way I was

Well now I'm a frog and I've more or less got used to it
More or less got used to it, more or less got used to it
But sometimes a tadpole swims up to have a quiet chat
And I know what he's going to say

What is happening to me
Whatever can it be
I'm not very happy and that's because
I liked the way I was

Now listen - it's really rather nice to be a frog
And live at the bottom of a bog
So don't be concerned or worry about a thing
Come on and sing-sing-sing

Lah-lah-la-la-la-la-la, Lah-lah-la-la-la-la-la
La-la-la-la-lah, la-la-la-la, la-la-la-lah-lah-lah
Lah-lah-la-la-la-la-la, Lah-lah-la-la-la-la-la
La-la-la-la-lah, la-la-la-la, la-la-la-lah-lah-lah
Lah-lah-la-la-la-la-la, Lah-lah-la-la-la-la-la
La-la-la-la-lah, la-la-la-la, la-la-la-lah-lah-lah [fade]

28 comments:

  1. Ribit ribit great singing room 19

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just telling my Mum all about our singing today and then she opened Twitter and saw this and said "wow, excellent singing!" - Keeara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! Did you enjoy your first couple of music sessions Keeara? Did you have a music teacher in Invercargill?
      What have you enjoyed the most in the 2 music sessions you have been to?

      Delete
    2. Yes I did enjoy them. No we didn't have an actual music teacher in Invercargill, but we did have Jump Jam every Friday where we danced and sung songs which I really loved! Today I enjoyed singing the Tadpole song the most and in the other session my favourite was when we sang There's a Rumble in the Jungle using instruments and actions.

      Delete
  3. LOVE IT...well done Room 19. Thanks for putting the words up so I could sing along at home :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I showed my Mum and my sister and they thought it was awesome. I told my Dad to check out this blog because he is overseas right now. I told my Mum that we sang Count on Me by Bruno Mars because she likes it too. Ashley S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's really cool letting your Dad, who is overseas, know about our Blog. We'll have to make sure we put something up at least once a week won't we!

      Delete
  5. Lovely singing room 19! What a catchy tune. Mrs Mowat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I showed my mum and brothes and they thought it was nice.
    By Monica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did they sing along with the music Monica?

      Delete
    2. Yes we are practice singing it right now.
      By Monica

      Delete
  7. Oh! They're so lovely. Thank you for uploading this video. There is a similar song in Korea.
    So, we could sing that song easily. ^^
    By Andrew's parents

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! Could you please send the song to school so we can listen to it. Or send a link if it is on Youtube. Thank you for letting me know this.

      Delete
    2. Here it is~

      This is a Korean tadpole song. http://youtu.be/DJ2o1RLHBNk

      If u want to know its meaning, Plz click here => http://youtu.be/ErDqrCpCjBo
      Someone remade into a fun English Version. =]

      By Andrew's parents

      Delete
    3. Awesome! Thank you so much. We will look at it tomorrow.

      Delete
  8. Well done Room 19! It was great singing.
    By Jisu's Parents

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great singing wasn't it Jisu! I can't wait to hear another song!

      Delete
  9. Mum and dad said good singing room 19. We are so proud that ash B joined the choir
    By Ashley B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What songs did you sing at choir Ashley? Mrs Martel is lots of fun isn't she.

      Delete
    2. Super man,the sharing song and mozzie swat

      Delete
  10. Well done Room 19 that was awesome singing. From Mrs Chatterton

    ReplyDelete
  11. we did great singing by Jacob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You sure did! Which song did you enjoy singing the most? Tadpole or the Bruno Mars one?

      Delete
  12. Hey you all sing pretty good in Room 19. I can hardly wait to join you in singing sometime :-P

    ReplyDelete
  13. Room 19 does such great singing! The best part of prizegiving is when you all sing the Pinehill School song. We just love it!
    Tony & Loretta Nizetich

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And that was only the first time singing this year! Imagine how great they'll be by the end of the year......

      Delete
  14. Room 19 is great in singing. My dad and mum enjoyed so much.

    Adam Azwan

    ReplyDelete