Saturday, June 30, 2012

Our New Classroom Awaits.....

Here are some shots of our classroom so far.  All it needs now is some art work on the walls and we are ready for business.
Before we can begin learning in the new Hillary Block we have to have a special opening ceremony.  This will include the whole school, The Kapa Haka and of course Hillary Block.  We have a past pupil's grandfather coming to officiate the blessing and opening.
One thing Hillary Block has to do is sing a song.  Please take some time to learn the song without looking at the words, because there will be no words at the opening.




9 comments:

  1. I'm so excited because I am going to move to the new classroom in a new building. I liked my old classroom as well. However I felt that my new classroom looked better and wider. I'm looking forward to studing in the new classroom after holiday.
    BY ANDREW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be looking forward to going in to our fabulous new classroom.Also I like the way you set the classroom.
    by Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. When we got to move to our new classroom I was really excited because it had stairs and it was also big.When we started moving our stuffs I had to carry lots of books but it wasn't that heavy.By Alice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our classroom is big and very wide because we have lots of room to play, but we do not really do that much we always work, I feel exited and very happy .
    Ash S

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will miss the old room but I am excited about the new one because it is bigger and better I can not wait until we start doing work in there .
    By Ashley B

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look forward to seeing you all on the first day of term - and finally getting settled in to Hillary block. Mrs Ward

    ReplyDelete
  7. On Friday when I went home I was so tired from moving to our new classroom. I can't wait until it is Monday. By Jacob

    ReplyDelete
  8. On friday we look at the new classroom.It look big and cool and I have a go holiday.BY JISU.

    ReplyDelete
  9. On friday I was really excited because we were moving into our new classroom. It was so cool and awesome! By Keeara

    ReplyDelete